nofollow bookmarklet - just drag and drop into the bookmarks bar.
Get a wordpress blog.
Some steps later, just imagine that you have already a running word press blog.
Go to face search.
Search for a person you know
Click on whatever you searched for Widget (left at the bottom).
Customize you Widget
Click on Create
Copy & Paste the source code out of the textarea.
Go to your Wordpress blog
Click on “New Post”
Click on HTML
Paste the source code into the text area
Normaly i don’t watch (or post) youtube videos, but well i attended the “tingle tangle design picknick by monami” today and well i fell in love with this song.
Don’t judge me. Love is a strange thing. Whatever … a good moment to point out that you can visualize YouTube feeds (tags, channels, …) with facesaerch RSSflow.
- see RSSflows of your favorite sites with a one-click bookmark.
What are “Bookmarklets“?
1. Install via Drag&Drop
2. Go to your favorite blog / website i.e. the great Wake up Tiger.
3. View the blog Rssflow style.
RSSes with many pictures work best. See: Twitpic, Mashable, Flickr, ..
but sometimes you might see:
That is because no picture was found and facesaerch (via websnapr) makes a screenshot of the webpage. Wait a few moments and then reload. The placeholder will be gone, and a nice thumbnail of the website visible. The placeholder for this website will only turn up once.
Alternative you can still just copy&paste RSS URLs into the search box, old school.
How to make such a newsworthy widget
- Go to Google News
- Copy the RSS feed URL
- Go to facesaerch
- Past the RSS feed URL into the search-box
- Click on Search
- Click on Widget
- Make your color setting
- Copy the code
- Paste it into your blog / website / mySpace / …
How to use the RSS visualization:
- Go to http://www.facesaerch.com
- Copy/Paste a valid RSS Url (i.e. from your Flickr account) into the search input box.
- Click on Search.
Works with every kind of RSS i.e.: Digg Top Stories
New: Easy view of RSSflows via this handy bookmarklet. Install via drag&drop.
here are some examples.
1. Visit http://www.facesaerch.com/widget/face-widget-creator.php
3. Copy source
4. Paste into your blog, website, whatever
go just search for your favorite celebrity and then click on the “Widget” link at the bottom left. (you will find it).
Roughly 9 navigation Elements
- Logo - linked 2 home
- Icon to change the navigation (Wheel -> Scrollbar -> Wheel -> …)
- Unfocused Pics (on click scrolled into focus)
- Pic in focus (on click leads to external target page)
- Scroll navigation (Wheel or Slider - more about this another time)
- Info Nav (to the about section or to fUpdate)
- Social Bookmark icons (links to social bookmark services)