- see RSSflows of your favorite sites with a one-click bookmark.
What are “Bookmarklets“?
1. Install via Drag&Drop
2. Go to your favorite blog / website i.e. the great Wake up Tiger.
3. View the blog Rssflow style.
RSSes with many pictures work best. See: Twitpic, Mashable, Flickr, ..
but sometimes you might see:
That is because no picture was found and facesaerch (via websnapr) makes a screenshot of the webpage. Wait a few moments and then reload. The placeholder will be gone, and a nice thumbnail of the website visible. The placeholder for this website will only turn up once.
Alternative you can still just copy&paste RSS URLs into the search box, old school.
This one is beautiful: mashable as RSS flow
TechCrunch RSS is 90% green.
Valleywag is a thing of beauty, too (visually seen).
Well, no guarantee what pics you will see, that’s in the hand of the flickr community. Like what you see? You can visualize your RSS feeds with facesaerch and share them via the widget creator.
How to use the RSS visualization:
- Go to http://www.facesaerch.com
- Copy/Paste a valid RSS Url (i.e. from your Flickr account) into the search input box.
- Click on Search.
Works with every kind of RSS i.e.: Digg Top Stories
New: Easy view of RSSflows via this handy bookmarklet. Install via drag&drop.
here are some examples.